Break Down Plus Enzyme Drain, Septic & Grease Trap Cleaner
Clean your grease trap, drain line, or septic system easily with Break Down Plus. Our multi-strain bacterial solution eliminates fats, oils, grease, starches, and protein in high-use drain lines, septic systems, and other similar environments. Bacterial action clears lines and eliminates terrible odors within a matter of hours.
Just pour the proper amount down the drain or in the trap on a routine basis. That’s it. Break Down Plus makes maintenance that easy.
- ELIMINATE FOG WITH BREAK DOWN PLUS. Use this multi-strain bacterial/enzyme solution to eliminate grease, fats, oils starches, proteins, cellulose, and other food waste in your drain line or grease trap. Enzymes are a safer alternative to sodium hydroxide and other caustic chemicals.
- ELIMINATE HARSH ODORS FROM GREASE, ETC. The bacterial action in Break Down Plus eliminates harsh odors associated with grease traps and drain lines within a matter of hours.
- TARGETS FOG, EVEN AS pH DECREASES. Break Down Plus aids in the biological breakdown of organic material inside of drains and tanks. Promotes separation of water phase from FOG phase, thanks to de-emulsifying surfactant.
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASY. Just pour the proper amount down the drain or in the trap on a routine basis, according to the instructions on the label. That’s it. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars with a specialty janitorial company. With Break Down, the solution is in your hands.
Break Down Plus uses lipase enzymes to break down oil and grease molecules, which are then digested by bacteria. While the lipase enzymes are at work, Break Down Plus releases free fatty acids, lowering the pH level into the environment to create harsh conditions for the bacteria.
After Break Down works its magic, all that’s left is a clean grease trap, septic tank or collection system. It’s that simple. Say goodbye to grease, sludge, fats, food waste, oils, and paper.
Maintenance has never been this easy. Clean out grease traps and collection systems with one all-in-one product. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars with a specialty janitorial company. With Break Down, the solution is in your hands. Eliminate grease, sludge, fats, and oils instantly with our smart, biodegradable, multi-strain solution.
- For regular drain clogs: Use 2 to 4 oz. weekly.
- For problematic drains: Use 2 to 4 oz. daily to twice weekly.
- For small to medium-size grease traps: Use 8 to 10 oz. daily.
- For large grease traps: Add 18 to 20 oz. daily.
- For high-volume grease traps: Add 36 to 40 oz daily.
- For septic tank treatment: Add 16 to 32 oz. weekly to troubled systems. Add 16 to 32 oz. monthly for routine maintenance.
- For wet wells, collection systems, sewer pipes, and wastewater treatment plants: Meter 25 to 50 gallons per month into systems.