Break down fats, oil and sludge in an INSTANT
Waste doesn’t stand a chance against Break Down Plus, an enzyme drain, septic and grease trap cleaner. Our multi-strain bacterial solution eliminates fats, oils, grease, starches and protein in high-use drain lines, septic systems and other similar environments. Bacterial action reduces odors within hours of application.
- Degrades fats, oils, greases, starches, proteins, cellulose and other food waste
- Targets FOG, even as the pH decreases
- Promotes separation of water phase from FOG phase, thanks to de-emulsifying surfactant
- Eliminates odors associated with grease traps and drain lines
- Increases efficacy of great traps by allowing bacteria to work more effectively
- For regular drain clogs: Use 2 to 4 oz. weekly.
- For problematic drains: Use 2 to 4 oz. daily to twice weekly.
- For small to medium-size grease traps: Use 8 to 10 oz. daily.
- For large grease traps: Add 18 to 20 oz. daily.
- For high-volume grease traps: Add 36 to 40 oz daily.
- For septic tank treatment: Add 16 to 32 oz. weekly to troubled systems. Add 16 to 32 oz. monthly for routine maintenance.
- For wet wells, collection systems, sewer pipes and wastewater treatment plants: Meter 25 to 50 gallons per month into systems.