Total Solutions Metalworking Coolant & Lube
4 x 1gallon case
This water-dilutable coolant and lube is designed for use with all ferrous and non-ferrous metals in cutting, grinding, turning and other machining operations. When diluted, it makes a clear solution to give the operator an unobstructed view of the work piece. Its biodegradable synthetic formula contains no silicone or sulfur, and is enhanced with corrosion inhibitors to prevent flash rusting until the piece is painted.
- Flash rusting
- Sticky residues
- Temperature build-up
- Wear & tear on machinery
Features and Benefits
- Protects finished work from flash rusting.
- Contains no silicon.
- When diluted it makes a clear solution.
- Dilution ratios can vary for the best economy under various conditions.
- Non-corrosive to all metals, including aluminum and copper.
- Frees rusted bolts, nuts, studs, pipe fittings, machinery parts, locks, brakes and speedometer cables, etc.