Non-Ionic SURFACTANT - Wetting Agent
Get the most bang for your buck by using a non-ionic surfactant.
- Increases the effectiveness of ground maintenance chemicals
- Allows them to be absorbed more quickly by reducing surface tension
- Use with pesticides, fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and other solutions
- Guarantees complete coverage of foliage
- Reduces the risk of wash-off with expensive pesticides
- Remains biodegradable as to not harm animals or the environment
Don’t wait for rain for your herbicide to activate. Use a wetting agent from Total Solutions to speed up absorption and increase the effectiveness of your ground maintenance chemical.
Our non-ionic surfactant allows herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, and other ground maintenance chemicals to absorb at a quicker rate. By using a wetting agent, you will squeeze every penny out of your ground maintenance chemicals.
Dilute 1 gallon per 1000 gallons of spray solution. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations on the chemical label. May irritate eyes. Use protective gear. Keep out of the reach of children.