Surface Sanitizing Spray- No Rinse Sanitizer for food contact surfaces- 12 Quarts per case
$74.99Accepted payments in checkout:
Surface Sanitizing Spray is designed for use in industrial kitchens, food processing plants and other areas where sanitization of food contact surfaces is of prime importance. When used as directed, this product will sanitize previously cleaned and rinsed, non-porous, food contact surfaces. This product can also be used to sanitize the shells of eggs when used as directed.
Sanitizes Hard Non-Porous Surfaces:
• Restaurants & Food Processing Plants • Schools & Colleges • Sports Complexes & Stadiums
• Food Preparation Equipment • Dishes & Glassware • Coolers & Refrigerators
When Used As Directed It Is Effective Against:
• Staphylococcus aureus • Klebsiella pneumoniae • Escherichia coli • Yersinie enterocolitica
• Campylobacter jejuni • Salmonella typhi • Shigella dysenteriae • Enterobacter aerogenes
Features and Benefits
• Ready to use formula, no
• mixing required
• Kills 99.999% of bacteria, in just 1 minute, that can cause food borne illness
• No rinse formula, a potable water rinse is not required for food contact surfaces
• EPA registered
Directions Complete directions on product label
Sanitize food contact surfaces: Clean and rinse surfaces before sanitizing. Wet surfaces for at least 1 minute to sanitize. Allow to air dry.
Sanitize previously cleaned food·grade eggs: The product should be warmer than the eggs, but not to exceed 130°F. A potable water rinse is required if the eggs are immediately broken for use.