Water Tracing Dye - Red or Green
$39.99 $59.99Accepted payments in checkout:
Directions: Use 1 gallon of dye per 5,000 to 10,000 gallons of water.
This convenient liquid tracing aid is designed for use in all types of engineering work on sewer systems. It helps with: flowtime studies, septic systems inspections, overflow analysis and many other pollution control efforts. It creates an intense fluorescent yellow/green color for maximum visibility under a wide variety of conditions.
- Tracing plumbing and leak detection
- Tracking storm and sewer drains
- Lake, river and pond studies
- Power plant piping tracing
- Pollution studies
- Septic system analysis
- Flow Mapping, rate and volume analysis.
- Retention time studies
Features and Benefits
- Highly visible and distinctive fluorescent yellow/green color can be measured using "black" ultraviolet light or precisely
- measured with a fluorometer.
- Concentrated formula is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Excellent for finding leaks and conducting time-flow studies.
- Can be used when there is no sun or in low light conditions.