Rust Converter ULTRA | Ready To Use | No Dilution Required
Rust Converter ULTRA takes existing rust and transforms it into an inert coating, sealing out moisture and preventing future rust and corrosion. No more scraping, sandblasting or grinding: This all-in-one surface conditioner and primer creates a dark, protective polymeric barrier that’s weather-proof and ready for a fresh coat of paint.
- CONVERTS EXISTING RUST: Rust Converter ULTRA transforms and replaces existing rust with a dark and protective polymeric barrier.
- PROTECTS IRON AND METAL SURFACES: Rust Converter ULTRA revives and protects iron and metal surfaces on automobiles, dumpsters, equipment, railings, etc.
- PREVENTS FUTURE CORROSION: This rust treatment prevents future corrosion by locking out moisture from rain and snow. Dries in 20 minutes.
- NON-TOXIC, FUME-LESS FORMULA: Rust Converter ULTRA is a non-flammable, low VOC, water-based treatment. It is non-toxic and emits no harmful fumes.
- READY TO USE (NO DILUTION REQUIRED): Use Rust Converter straight from the container; no dilution or thinning required. One gallon covers about 500 sq. ft.
Rust Converter ULTRA is ready to use right out the container; NO thinning required. Use with a brush, roller or pump sprayer.
One gallon covers 500 square feet on a smooth, non-porous surface. Irregular, porous, or textured surfaces may require more product.
Surface preparation: Remove large rust and scale particles with a wire brush or sandpaper. Clean the surface thoroughly to remove dirt, dust, and grease.
Application: Shake or stir well before using. Apply two coats using either a brush, roller or pump sprayer allowing at least 20 minutes drying time between coats. Allow 48 hours of cure time before applying a quality paint.
Clean-up: Application equipment should be cleaned immediately with soap and water.
General: Do not apply this product if the surface temperatures are below 50°F. Store in a cool, dry place, protected from freezing or temperatures above 100°F. For long-lasting protection of iron surfaces, the cured rust converter coating should be sealed with two coats of high-quality oil-based paint. No other primer is required.
Spray on Rust Converter
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.