Rust Converter- Aerosol, Changes rust into an inert, protective coating- 12 Can Case
$196.49Accepted payments in checkout:
Rust Converter Aerosol is a surface conditioner and primer that converts existing rust into an inert, protective coating that seals out moisture and corrosion. It also provides an excellent primer coating on rusty steel and iron for the application of oil-based paints. Once painted, it helps surfaces resist the effects of the weather without peeling or cracking.
• Trucks and autos • Play equipment • Machinery • Boats
• Marine docks • Storage tanks • Doors and gates • Farm equipment
Features and Benefits
• Converts rust into a stable, paintable surface.
• Eliminates the need for scraping, sandblasting and priming rusty surfaces.
• Protects further rusting on surfaces exposed to rain, sun and salt spray.
DirectionsComplete directions on product label
On a prepared surface, spray two thin coats, allowing first coat to dry before spraying the second coat. Allow 48 hours to completely cure before painting.
For long lasting protection, seal with two coats of a high quality oil-based paint.
Do not apply if the surface temperature is below 50°F. Store in a cool dry place, protect from freezing or temperatures above 100°F.