ROYAL FLUSH Portable Toilet Waste DIGESTANT & DEODORIZER
A breakthrough in portable toilet waste and odor control.
- Controls waste and odors without the use of chemicals
- Keeps portable toilets and holding tanks odor-free during periods of heavy use
- Contains both anaerobic (can live in airless environments) and facultative (can live with or without oxygen) bacteria
- Bacteria are in spore form for extended shelf life
- Contains vitamins to enhance bacterial growth
- Increase pit capacity
Royal Flush uses nature's own waste digestion process to aggressively destroy odors instead of hiding them behind fancy perfumes. By using fast-acting enzymes, Royal Flush attacks waste and its by-products at the molecular level. Millions of potent waste-digesting bacteria work in unison to reduce solid accumulation and destroy odors at their source.
Far safer and more effective than formaldehyde and other harsh preservatives, Royal Flush is 100% biodegradable. Treated waste can be processed in conventional waste treatment facilities without special handling. Enjoy a pleasant fragrance once the accumulations are gone.
Directions: Add 2 to 4 ounces of Royal Flush per 5 gallons of water. Repeat once a week or as needed to digest the waste and control offensive odors.
- Portable toilets
- Holding tanks
- RV/Marine toilets
- Public transportation
- Pit toilets
- Grease and oils
- Undissolved soap residue