Pool & Spa pH Increaser | Soda Ash | Sodium Carbonate
Before you invite the neighborhood over for a swim, fix your pool’s pH with 100% Pool & Spa pH Increaser AKA soda ash. Also known as sodium carbonate, Pool & Spa pH Plus corrects acidic pool water for a more pleasant swimming experience.
- RESTORE IDEAL SWIMMING CONDITIONS. Pool & Spa pH Plus raises pH in pool water. Also known as sodium carbonate or soda ash, this product will raise a pH level under 7.2.
- NON-CORROSIVE GRANULAR FORMULA. Use soda ash instead of using splashy chemicals to fix pool pH. Simply measure and pour into your pool for lightning-fast pH adjustment.
- INCREASES CHLORINE EFFECTIVENESS. Sodium carbonate stabilizes chlorine and other pool chemicals, stopping skin and eye irritation for swimmers.
- PROTECTS YOUR POOL EQUIPMENT AND LINING. Pool & Spa pH Plus stops corrosion of equipment, etching of plaster, and pool discoloration from dissolved materials.
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We value our customers, and we stand behind all of our products, 100% with no questions asked. If you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse you in full.
The perfect pH level for your pool is between 7.2 and 7.6. Anything lower and you could start to experience a number of problems, including red eyes, itchy skin, irritated nasal cavities, damaged equipment, ineffective chlorine, and tinted water.
It's easy to use.
Our PH increaser comes in granular form so it’s very easy to use. All you have to do is pour Pool pH Plus into your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa, and it will correct the acidity level in lightning speed.
It slows chlorine dissipation.
As the level of your pool's pH increases into the ideal range, your pool water will become safer and more pleasant to swim in. As a result, it will drastically reduce eye irritation for swimmers.
Soda Ash for Hotels
Soda Ash for Pools
Soda Ash for Spas & Hot Tubs
Follow the instructions listed on the left panel. Dosage rates will vary depending on your pool's volume & current pH level. Pour the soda ash slowly into the pool and turn on your pump so the granular formula distributes throughout the pool.
Yes, this is 100% sodium carbonate. Nothing else.
Yes. It is non-corrosive.
Yes, this product does not expire when stored properly.
YDosage rates will vary depending on your pool's volume & current pH level, the initial dosage of our pool pH increaser is 1 pound per 10,000 gallons.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.