Pool & Spa Anti Foam Defoamer Concentrate
Our Pool & Spa Anti-Foam Concentrate uses a special water-based silicone formula to knock down foam in pools, spas, and decorative fountains. It also works to prevent the formation of foam without disturbing the water chemistry or leaving behind an oily residue.
- STOP AND PREVENT FOAM BUILDUP WITH EASE. Dealing with foam? Eliminate foam in your pool, spa, hot tub, or decorative fountain with EcoClean Solutions Anti-Foam Concentrate. This defoamer clears foam and prevents future buildup of foam caused by body oils, shampoos, and other hygiene products.
- WATER-BASED SILICONE FORMULA. EcoClean’s Anti-Foam Concentrate uses a special water-based silicone formula to remove and prevent foam buildup. It’s ready to use right out of the container. No additional chemicals are necessary.
- MAINTAINS WATER CHEMISTRY. Worried about messing up your water chemistry? Our Anti-Foam / Defoamer Concentrate clears foamy pools and hot tubs without messing with water chemistry, so swimmers stay safe.
- NO OILY RESIDUE. Our defoamer does not leave behind an oily residue like other defoamers. EcoClean’s solution cuts through the foam in a matter of minutes, getting rid of that unwelcomed bubble bath look.
- GUARANTEED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied, simply contact us, and we will refund your purchase price.
Clear your foamy hot tub
Pool & Spa Anti-Foam Concentrate gives spa & hot tub owners an effective way to eliminate foam build-up caused by excessive amounts of body oils, soap, shampoo, deodorant, and other hygiene products left by bathers in your hot tub or spa
End foam with ease
You can count on our Pool & Spa Anti-Foam Concentrate product to not disturb your water chemistry or leave behind any oily residue whatsoever. It's ready to use right out of the bottle, just shake and pour!
For Swimming pools: Pour 4 ounces directly into pool skimmer or intake filter. For Spas and Hot Tubs: (up to 750 gallons) Add 1-2 ounces into water. For Decorative fountains: Add 2 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water.
This product has a shelf life of 2 years. Shake well before use for best results.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.