Pool PH Reducer - Sodium Bisulfate
$59.99Accepted payments in checkout:
SAFER, EASIER AND LESS CORROSIVE THAN MURIATIC ACID!One of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. When swimming pool chemicals are not at their ideal levels, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, the water can turn dull and cloudy, and pool equipment and surfaces can become damaged.
One of the major factors at play when it comes to maintaining balanced pool water is the water's pH level. When the pH level is not in the proper range, it can reduce the effectiveness of pool chemicals and can lead to the above listed problems. Fortunately, lowering pH levels that become too high is a very simple process and can quickly be achieved with the help of pH reducer. Swimming pool pH reducer is made of granular sodium bisulfate and will act quickly to correct your pool's pH level to re-establish an ideal swimming environment.
- pH reducer can be used to lower swimming pool pH levels whenever they rise above 7.6 ppm.
- Our pH reducer is a granular sodium bisulfate pH reducer.
- Helps other chemicals work effectively by correcting water chemistry and conditions.
- Sodium bisulfate pH reducer is a safer and less corrosive alternative to muriatic acid.
- Pool pH reducer re-establishes an ideal pH level to prevent skin irritation and equipment damage.
- Sodium bisulfate pH reducer is easy and safe to store.
- Initial Dosage: 15-30 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- 10 lbs. of pH Reducer = 1 gallon of muriatic acid.
- Available in several different quantities.
- Economically and competitively priced for excellent value.