Lemon Scented Liquid Deodorizer for Drains, Sewers, Dumpsters, Trash Cans & More!
If you’re desperate for a solution to offensive odors, you've found it with Control. This powerful "sewer sweetener" can control odors in sewage plants, septic tanks, lagoons, aerators, sewer mains, and laterals. Use it to neutralize odors in drain fields, landfills, dumpsters, and trash cans, as well. Control is perfect for hotel managers, sewer treatment personnel, and even homeowners with smelly drains.
Authorizations USDA C1: Cleaning compounds for all surfaces in inedible processing areas, non-processing areas and exterior areas.
- WATER-BASED ODOR CONTROLLER. Knock down the most obnoxious odors with Control. This powerful “sewer sweetener” tames odors in sewage plants, lagoon, drains, laterals, garbage containers, haulers and dumps. Perfect for hotel managers, sewer treatment personnel, restaurants, and homeowners with smelly tanks and drains.
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Control’s concentrated formula goes a long way in many applications. Inject undiluted into drain lines— or pour, drip, or spray on containers and dumps.
- DOES NOT HARM PIPES OR CONTAINERS. This water-based deodorizer contains no harmful solvents. Gets the job done without disrupting bacterial action.
- PERFECT FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE. Control is perfect for hotel managers, sewer treatment personnel, and even homeowners with smelly drains. Anyone who wants to neutralize offensive odors can use this water-based odor controller.
- LEMON-SCENTED FORMULA. Replace toxic odors with this scented sewer odor control formula. Control leaves a pleasant lemon scent behind so sewer and trash odors are nowhere to be found.
Aerators, lagoons, open digesters, and filter beds: Inject product undiluted into the line leading to the source of the odor. The amount required will vary based on temperature, air movement and the intensity of the odor. Also spray or mist undiluted over the source of the odor, allowing the movement of the air to carry it over the area.
Sewer mains and laterals: Pour, spray and drip undiluted into the lines leading to the source of the odor. Spray manholes and drains thoroughly.
Garbage containers, trucks and dumps: Spray over the source of the odor liberally.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.