Green Gobbler ULTIMATE ERASER Cleaning Sponge
Don’t settle for anything less than Ultimate.
- Tackle the toughest stains with Green Gobbler Ultimate Eraser Cleaning Sponge, a long-lasting,all-purpose cleaning sponge.
- Easily eliminate dirt and stains on hard surfaces, including windows, walls, doors, moulding, light switches, glass, plastics, granite, tile and much more.
- Use it to lift ink, crayon, soap scum, pet stains, adhesive, dirt, grime, scuff marks, smudges, fingerprints and other messes.
- No need for harsh sprays and chemicals; just add water to activate its mighty cleaning power.
- Guaranteed to last and stay intact, or your money back.
Thick as a brick, yet light as a feather. Tough on stains, yet gentle on surfaces. Our robust cleaning melamine sponges are simply a wonder.
Nothing is too tough or too odd to clean with Ultimate Eraser. Use this powerful eraser to take care of scuff marks, crayon marks, adhesive, fingerprints, food stains, ink stains and so much more. Cupboards, moulding, patio furniture: no solid surface is off-limits.
Did we mention that you get more bang for your buck with 6 large erasers per package? They’ll last a while, too. Now if only you could use one of our erasers to nix the weird interaction you had with your boss last week. We’re still working on something for that one.
Just soak it up, squeeze it out and scrub it down. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Use Green Gobbler Ultimate Eraser Cleaning Sponge to lift scuffs from moulding, light switches, patio furniture and anywhere else your heart desires.
Cut through ink and crayon marks with just a couple swipes of the Ultimate Eraser.
Cover more ground with our thick and robust cleaning sponges. Only Thor’s hammer is more powerful and electric. And you can ditch the flimsy sponges once and for all.
Your Green Gobbler Ultimate Eraser won’t crack (or crumble) under pressure. Clean your entire bathroom with just one sponge.
If your house looks like a war zone, unsheathe an Ultimate Eraser. With a little water and some elbow grease, your home will return to its utopian state.