A Perfectly Pet-Safe & Paw-Friendly Ice Melt.
- Melts snow and ice in extremely cold temperatures (as low as -10°F)
- Less likely to corrode metal and concrete than other competing products
- Safer for pets than other salt-based chlorides
- Easy to use in various ice melt spreaders
- Leaves no lingering residue
Green Gobbler’s Pet-Safe Ice Melt is your new best friend. Our magnesium chloride ice melter is safer than other leading ice melt products. If your pet happens to take a stroll in the ice melt, it is less likely to irritate their paws or cause gastrointestinal problems if ingested. Choose the best for your pet by ordering Green Gobbler today!
Green Gobbler’s Pet-Safe Ice Melt lowers the freezing point of water and generates exothermic heat to break bonds quickly. However, our product is made with magnesium chloride, which is not dangerously exothermic. It is not likely to burn your skin or irritate your pet’s paws upon contact.
- NO SPALLING: Compared to other salt-based ice melters, our formula has the least potential to cause concrete spalling on new concrete.
- NO CORROSION: It is not likely to corrode steel, aluminum and other types of metal, meaning it's safer to use on outdoor pipes and construction equipment.
- LOW TOXICITY: Magnesium chloride has a notoriously low toxicity level. It contains one-third fewer chlorides than sodium or calcium chloride.
- TESTED IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: In a test, our product melted twice as much ice as rock salt in 21°F. How's that for fast-acting treatment!