DISCHARGE Floating Lift Station Degreaser
Lift stations and grease traps are a nightmare to clean. DISCHARGE can make your life a lot easier!
DISCHARGE is made from 100% all-natural orange peel oil. We do not add anything to this natural oil, therefore, the D-Limonene content is extremely high. This is a highly-effective and all-natural solution for covering offensive odors and eliminating grease accumulation on lift station walls, pumps & floats. It also eliminates odors and the need for costly pump-outs when used as part of a monthly maintenance program.
- TIRED OF GREASE? GET DISCHARGE. Discharge is an all-natural solvent that quickly dissolves grease and oils. Great for grease traps, lift stations, sewer lines, and septic tanks.
- COATS THE WALLS OF YOUR LIFT STATION. As water levels rise and fall, the oil will coat the walls to break down fats, oils, and grease (FOG) in lift stations.
- CONTAINS D-LIMONENE. Discharge contains a high purity of D-Limonene, a naturally occurring, biodegradable solvent and degreaser extracted from the peels of oranges.
- BLOCKS GASES AND TOXIC FUMES: By floating on top of the water, Discharge locks in offensive smells and emits a pleasant citrus aroma.
- REMOVES GREASE THE NATURAL WAY. Discharge doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or alkalines, which means it's much safer for the environment and for your equipment.
Great for grease traps, lift stations, sewer lines, and septic tanks
DISCHARGE uses a non-emulsifying formula so that it floats on the surface of the water to block offensive odors. As the water rises and falls, DISCHARGE coats the surfaces of the lift station and removes heavy grease deposits from the walls. The biodegradable formula will not interfere with the biological digestion of existing bacteria.
D-Limonene is a very effective, naturally occurring, biodegradable solvent and degreaser, extracted from the peel of oranges. Our D-Limonene is produced by collecting juices from the orange citrus peel during a cold press extraction to preserve a higher purity.
Our product floats on top of the water to clean the walls and floats. Because the thick, dense, orange oil separates from the water and floats on the surface, DISSOLVE keep odors in — not out. This will help keep offensive odors in and a fresh citrus aroma out.
Quickly Dissolves Grease and Oils
D-limonene is also known as “mother nature’s degreaser”. It has grease cutting properties by acting as a solvent to help clean walls. Our formula is made into an orange oil, it coats the walls of the container and breaks down grease, oils and fats.
No Harsh Chemicals
Our floating lift station degreaser contains no harsh chemicals or alkalies because the main ingredient (D-Limonene) comes from cold pressed orange oils. You won’t have to worry about our formula interfering with the biological digestion of existing bacteria either
• 100 to 250 Gal Capacity = 32 oz every week
• 250 to 500 Gal Capacity = 64 oz every 7 to 10 days.
• 500 to 1000 Gal Capacity = 1 Gallon every 7 to 10 days.
1. Calculate the lift station's square foot of surface area. For circular lift stations do Length x Width / 2 = Surface Area. For square lift stations do Length x Width = Surface Area
2. Pour in the right amount of discharge product into the lift station. One square foot of surface area equals a half gallon of product. So if your lift station is 1000 square feet, you'll need 500 gallons of discharge.
3. Maintain cleanliness of your lift station every 2-3 months. Simply just pour in more product every 2-3 months for maintenance.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.