A safe and simple way to eliminate aquatic weeds.
- Kills most forms of aquatic weeds
- Does not damage soil or harm wildlife
- Goes to work within 24 to 48 hours
- Non-selective but only absorbed by foliage
- Use in ponds, lakes, drainage ditches, and fountains
- Only available for sale in certain states (see below)
Get your pond back in perfect condition. Control aquatic weeds with Eliminator, an aquatic non-selective herbicide. This selective herbicide is versatile, non-selective, and very easy to use. Eliminator targets and kills most forms of plant growth without damaging soil or harming aquatic life.
It’s the perfect way to eliminate algae, cattails, duckweed, and other pesky aquatic weeds. This herbicide is only effective when absorbed by foliage. It becomes inactive as soon as it hits the soil.
Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE). For directions, handling instructions, and additional safety information, see product label.
NOT FOR SALE IN:
AK, DE, HI, IN, ME, MI, NH, NM, NY, ND
|What Will It Kill?|