ELIMINATOR Diquat Dibromide Aquatic Weed Killer for Lakes & Ponds
Get your pond back in perfect condition with Eliminator. This non-selective aquatic weed killer is specifically designed to control aquatic vegetation growth. With Eliminator you can control broadleaf weeds, algae, and grasses on and around lakes, ponds, and drainage ditches.
- Kills most forms of aquatic weeds
- Does not damage soil or harm wildlife
- Goes to work within 24 to 48 hours
- Non-selective but only absorbed by foliage
- Use in ponds, lakes, drainage ditches, and fountains
- Only available for sale in certain states (see below)
Eliminator is formulated with 1.85% Diquat Dibromide, a powerful contact herbicide. Diquat Dibromide has an affinity to the soil which prevents it from seeping into the ground and affecting the groundwater. This herbicide is only effective when absorbed by the foliage.
Eliminator deactivates on contact with soil to avoid unintended damage.
CAUTION: Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE). For directions, handling instructions, and additional safety information, see product label.
NOT FOR SALE IN: AK, DE, HI, IN, ME, MI, NH, NM, NY, ND
|What Will It Kill?|