Cutting & Tapping Fluid- Clinging lubricant for cutting bits , 12 Can Case
Cutting & Tapping Fluid enhances the production capabilities of cutting and drilling bits and prevent friction damage with this thick, clinging aerosol lubricant. It was designed to endure rigorous operating conditions and withstand extreme pressure to make cutting and drilling bits perform better at lower operating temperatures. It firmly adheres to blades and bits without any fly-off, and its clinging action collects debris and shavings to prevent damage to surfaces.
• Drilling • Pipe Thread Cutting • Reaming • Conduit Threading
• Sawing • Automatic Screw Machines • Turning • Gear Cutters
• Steel • Aluminum • Brass • Copper
• Reduces heat buildup • Protects metal from rust and corrosion
• Produces cleaner cuts • Prolongs life of the tools
Features and Benefits
• Excellent anti-weld properties.
• Firmly adheres to blades and bits without any fly-off.
• Collects debris and shaving to prevent damage to surfaces.
Directions Complete directions on product label
Apply a liberal coating on area to be threaded. Re-apply frequently on motor driven equipment.
Re-apply with manual equipment when threading force is increased.