DELIMER & DESCALER - Boiler Treat ULTRA
$39.99Accepted payments in checkout:
This product is a safe replacement for hydrochloric, muriatic and sulfamic acid solutions, effectively descales lime, slime and algae which rapidly build up in condenser coils and pipes in circulating heating and cooling systems. It is safe in all types of systems.
- This product is safe because it contains no hydrochloric, muriatic or sulfamic acids to attack, steel, copper or aluminum. It is also safe on wood.
- Safe to handle, yet reduces head pressure in a matter of hours and restores systems peak efficiency.
- Can be left in system 24 to 48 hours with no danger to equipment.
- Completely stable in storage and may be kept indefinitely for recurring scale problems.
- Economical because of highly concentrated and effective at low dilutions.
- Removes as much as 2-3 times more lime scale than an equal weight of muriatic acid.
1. Drain and flush unit completely.
2. Refill with clean water.
3. For heavy scale, add 1 gallon for each 20 gallons of water. For light scale, add 1 gallon for each 40 gallons of water.
4. Open vent to relieve pressure and close off any valves connecting bailer to main
5. Fire Boiler to a temperature of 140 deg. F. to 190 deg. F. and allow natural convection to circulate product
6. After final treatment, drain boiler and refill with fresh water and proper treatment.
Contains: Phosphoric Acid / CAS# 7664-38-2