40% Concentrated Vinegar
Pure 40% concentrated vinegar is the most powerful vinegar in our vinegar lineup. This highly concentrated vinegar solution is typically reserved for agricultural and industrial use; however you can dilute it with water and use it to clean your home without the harmful fumes of chemicals like ammonia. 40% vinegar is hands down the best alternative to toxic cleaners and degreasers because of the high concentration of acetic acid in it. Use it for heavy grease removal, oil spots, gardening, rust removal, chrome polishing, shower cleaning and more!
- 8X MORE POWERFUL THAN TABLE VINEGAR. Dilute with water for a gentler formula for cleaning, or use as is for strong rust removal or for acid loving plants.
- NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: Free of phosphates, glyphosate, sulfates, and petroleum solvents. Also does not contain chlorine, fluorine, ethoxylates, dyes or bleach.
- POWERFUL AND MULTIPURPOSE: With a high concentration of 40%, you can be sure that this vinegar will pack a punch. Use it for industrial cleaning, rust removal, stain removal, soil pH adjustment and more
- VARIOUS USES FOR LAWN AND GARDEN: Use 40% vinegar to adjust your soils pH level, or just use it to help water your acid loving plants. Whatever you decide, there’s really no limits with 40% concentrated vinegar.
Remove rust with ease
If you’re looking to remove rust from your tools, it’s easy with 40% vinegar. Just soak your tools in the undiluted vinegar for 3 hours, then scrub with a toothbrush. Then, soak them with one part baking soda and two parts water for 5 minutes. Rinse in water and dry immediately.
Endless cleaning inside or outside.
Use this highly concentrated vinegar for a multitude of tasks. Dilute with up to 6 parts water to create a gentler all-purpose cleaner, degreaser, and deodorizer.
8 Times stronger. 100x Better.
If you’re searching for a highly concentrated vinegar with acetic acid, you’ve found it. By being 8 times stronger, you’ll be able to clean the toughest messes and use it for gardening at full strength with no problems.
WHAT DOES THE PERCENTAGE MEAN?
The percentage on the bottle refers to the amount of acetic acid in the vinegar solution. Normal white vinegar contains 5 to 7 percent acetic acid and 93 to 95 percent water. So, if you order from us, you're getting more bang for your buck.
DO I NEED TO DILUTE VINEGAR?
Depends on the concentration and how you’re using it. Anything above 10 percent packs a punch, however, many of our customers use 10, 20, 30, and 40 percent vinegar undiluted in their home and garden. Just remember to:
- Search for cleaning recipes online to find what works for what you're doing.
- Avoid using vinegar on permeable surfaces (such as marble, granite, etc.).
- Test the solution on a small, inconspicuous area, in case there’s any doubt. When mixing or diluting, use gloves as a precaution.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.