Green Gobbler 30% VINEGAR - Home & Garden
Tired of using bleach and ammonia for cleaning? Try 30% Pure Vinegar, the safe and natural option for cleaning and gardening. 30% vinegar is the strongest concentration of vinegar available to consumers. This powerful vinegar solution is typically reserved for agricultural and industrial tasks, like stone cleaning and heavy grease removal. However, 30% vinegar can be diluted with water and used for house cleaning.
Stop using bleach—there's simply no need! Whether you want a handy garden helper or a powerful household cleaner, you can trust 30% Pure Vinegar to get the job done—naturally.
- THE ALL-NATURAL ALTERNATIVE — Derived naturally from corn. Use all-natural vinegar for cleaning, deodorizing, gardening, laundry, polishing, and more.
- STRONGER THAN REGULAR WHITE VINEGAR — 6x more concentrated than traditional white vinegar (5%.) Use at full strength for tough jobs, or dilute with water for a gentler formula.
- AMAZINGLY MULTI-PURPOSE — Use vinegar in your home and garden. Clean carpet stains, furniture, car seats, chrome, metal fixtures, etc.
- SAFE TO USE AROUND THE HOME — Unlike bleach, vinegar is naturally non-toxic, biodegradable, & non-caustic. Contains no dyes or chemicals. Free of additives.
Stop buying bleach and other harmful chemicals. Clean and deodorize your home the natural way with Pure Vinegar. One bottle of vinegar can replace a whole cabinet’s worth of those harmful products. Not only will you feel better about what you're using around your kids, but you will also see better results.
Use with caution. Mix with water to create a gentler solution for everyday cleaning and stain removal. 30% vinegar is six times stronger than regular white vinegar (5%). Use undiluted for tasks that require an industrial-strength formula.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
For various uses:
- Horticultural/Outside Use- Use at full strength.
- Regular Cleaning- Mix 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning- Mix 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Use a regular spray bottle.
For regular cleaning, mix 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water.
For heavy-duty cleaning, mix 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
You can add 8-10 drops of essential oil to the mixture & then shake all the ingredients. together & you're all set.
Yes it has been reported to be successful in killing fire & red ants.
Though vinegar is not harmful to dogs, it's a good idea to avoid sprayed areas for a day. Vinegar dissipates very quickly into the soil.
Using Vinegar on Soil: To lower the pH level of soil and make it more acidic, vinegar can be applied by hand or using an irrigation system. For basic treatment, a cup of vinegar can be mixed with a gallon of water and poured over the soil with a watering can.
The measured PH levels range from 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral, below 7 acidic and above 7 alkaline. The optimal pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0. However, many plants have adapted to thrive at pH values outside this range. Before making any changes to the PH level of your soil, have the soil tested to find out its precise PH level.
Add baking soda to the soil if you need to raise the pH or make the soil more alkaline. Mix 1 tbsp. of baking soda with 1 gallon of water and stir. Apply the solution to your soil.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.