Green Gobbler Cold Pressed ORANGE OIL KIT
For an effective and complete clean, choose Green Gobbler Cold Pressed Orange Oil contains 80-95% D-Limonene, a naturally occurring solvent and degreaser with thousands of practical uses.
At this time 20% Vinegar Home & Garden cannot be shipped to California. Please contact us at 888-565-7069 for more information.
- POWERFUL HOME CLEANER AND DEGREASER. Green Gobbler Cold-Pressed Orange Oil is a practically perfect all-purpose cleaner! Our orange oil contains 80-95% D-Limonene, a naturally occurring solvent and degreaser with thousands of practical uses. Also contains a non-ionic coconut surfactant to make miscible.
- THOUSANDS OF PRACTICAL USES. Orange oil is an extremely versatile & powerful natural solvent. Use Orange oil to remove dirt, grease, oil, food, odors, ink, glue, crayon, soap scum, etc.
- COLD-PRESSED TO PRESERVE INTEGRITY. Heat is not used during the extraction process for the D-Limonene present in Green Gobbler Cold-Pressed Orange Oil. The cold-pressed technique preserves the degreasing qualities of the orange oil and ensures you are receiving a powerful, natural product.
- SAFE TO USE ON NEARLY ANY SURFACE. Use on practically any surface to remove stains and soils. Use Orange Oil to clean metal, glass, granite, porcelain, tile, brick, concrete, stucco, rubber, plastic, and more.
- WONDERFULLY REFRESHING SCENT. Chemicals like bleach and ammonia can give off toxic fumes. With Green Gobbler Cold-Pressed Orange, you’ll only smell citrus after cleaning.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.