Fluorescent Water Tracing Dye - Red or Green
Factory Direct Chemicals’ Water Tracing Dye creates an intense fluorescent color in water to trace, track, and analyze conditions in residential, commercial, and environmental applications. FDC’s Water Tracing Dye is perfect for leak detection, dispersion/diffusion analysis, overflow analysis, discharge testing, sea marking, and time-flow studies. This water tracing dye is non-staining, non-toxic and biodegradable, therefore it will not harm equipment, fish, or wildlife.
- CONCENTRATED WATER TRACING DYE. Factory Direct Chemical’s Water Tracing Dye is perfect for leak tracing, dispersion/diffusion pattern analysis, overflow analysis, discharge testing, sea marking, and time-flow studies.
- TRACE WATER LEAKS EASILY. Need a dye to trace water leaks? Use FDC’s ultra-concentrated fluorescent water tracing dye for sewers, toilets, pools, and septic tanks.
- NON-STAINING, CONCENTRATED FORMULA. Fluorescent water tracing dye from FDC will not stain surfaces or clothing. Your concrete, asphalt, tile, metal, and plaster surfaces are safe.
- HIGHLY DISTINCTIVE COLORANT (RED OR GREEN). This bright water tracing dye ensures maximum visibility under any condition. However, the dye can be traced more accurately under ultraviolet light or measured with a fluorometer.
- NON-TOXIC AND BIODEGRADABLE. Our water tracing dye will not harm fish or wildlife. It does not contain glycol or any other toxic additives, so it can be used safely in river and pond studies.
Water tracing dye is excellent for tracking and tracing various flows in streams, lakes, ponds, and liquid systems. Our water tracing dyes are made of harmless fluorescent colorants that are made into stable solutions. They are 100% safe to use. You won't find glycol or any other toxic additives in our formula. Our product is safe for marine use and is non-toxic and biodegradable, therefore it will not harm any fish or wildlife.
Where's the water going?
Our Tracing Dye is widely used by homeowners and plumbing contractors to trace sewer lines connected to septic tanks. Tracing dye allows for a visual confirmation as to whether or not the wastewater is making its way into the tank.
Another reason to celebrate.
Water tracing dye can be used for parties, celebrations, and festivals. Safe on stone and concrete and safe for the environment. Many of our customers use it to dye decorative water fountains and even swimming pools.
Use 1 cup of dye per 300 gallons of water. Use 1 gallon of dye per 5,000 to 10,000 gallons of water.
This product is a highly visible and distinctive fluorescent color that can be measured using a "black" ultraviolet light or precisely measured with a fluorometer. It can also be used when there is no sun or in low light conditions. This product is non-toxic and biodegradable. Excellent for finding leaks.
Yes, you can use this to find a leak in your vehicle cooling system.
No it should be off. For the test to be effective, the water needs to be as still as possible. In order to achieve this, turn your pool equipment off.
In dark areas, Yes.
Yes you can. The dye will pinpoint the leak location by following the leak trail.
This dye is nonstaining and will wash out of virtually any surface or fabric.
Use our LED Flashlight to make your fluorescent tracing dye visible! The dye's highly visible and distinctive fluorescent color can be measured using "black" ultraviolet light. Click the banner for more details.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.