DUST DOWN PRO - PURE Calcium Chloride Pellets
Use Dust Down Pro Pellets to control dirt on unpaved roadways. Our pure calcium chloride formula can improve driver visibility, prevent property damage, and stop dust and dirt from entering your nose and mouth. It's time to leave dust...well, in the dust! Order Dust Down Pro and tame your wild roadways today.
- CONTROL DUST AND DIRT ON UNFINISHED ROADWAYS. Dust Down Pro controls dirt on dusty roadways and driveways, improving driver comfort, reducing maintenance costs, and stopping vehicle & building damage.
- KEEPS DIRT OUT OF YOUR EYES AND MOUTH. Dust Down Pro’s economical and effective formula will keep dust and dirt particulates from becoming airborne, preventing health issues for workers and passersby.
- LONG-LASTING, NON-TOXIC FORMULA. Dust Down Pro will keep dirt and dust out of the air for 6-12 months depending on traffic. It's non-toxic, non-leaching, and completely safe for pets & animals.
- GREAT ON ALL DUSTY ROADWAYS. Use calcium chloride pellets to control particulates on dirt, gravel, and other unpaved roadways. Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
- IMPROVES WORKSITE SAFETY AND VISIBILITY. Dust Down Pro makes roadways safer, preventing worksite accidents and vehicle damage.
Dust Down is as pure as snow.
Dust Down contains 96% pure calcium chloride. Various forms of calcium chloride have been used to control dust on gravel roadways for over 100 years.
Give new meaning to "touchdown."
Cover a football field with 107 pails of Dust Down. Simply dilute pellets with water, or spread the pellets directly onto the surface.
Create liquid solution: Simply mix 2 to 3 pounds of calcium chloride pellets for each gallon of water. Add pellets slowly to water while stirring.
CAUTION: Solution will get hot. Handle with care. For best results, apply the diluted liquid solution evenly at a rate of 20 gallons per one thousands square feet of surface area.
Use dry pellets: For best results, wet surfaces before applying dry pellets. Apply evenly with a rotary spreader at a rate of 75 to 100 lbs. per 1000 square feet. Water the treated areas occasionally to reactivate the initial treatments. For best results, repeat treatment every 6 months depending on the severity of the dust.
Apologies, please come back on a desktop computer to use our area coverage map
Reach our product specialists at 1-888-565-7069 for a quote
No more guess work - use our calculator to see exactly how much Dust Down you'll need!
- Locate the area you need to apply the product to. Zoom in or out using your mouse wheel or use the controls on the bottom right hand side of the map.
- The objective is to create an outline of the area you need covered. Right click on a corner that you need covered and choose 'Measure Distance'
- Left click on another point on the map. The two points should connect.
- Continue to click on the map until the outline is complete. You will then see the Dust Down estimate. NOTE: THE POINTS MUST CONNECT TO CREATE AN ENCLOSED SHAPE
- (Estimation assumes that each gallon is diluted with 20 gallons of water)
For help, please call us at 1-888-565-7069
First, choose your desired Concentration (%):(Drag the green bar to adjust value)
Desired Concentration: %
Next, how many gallons of Dust Down do you need? (gal):
Note: The data and calculations in use above are presented in good faith based upon present day technology and information provided, but no expressed or implied warranty is intended or given.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.