Grease Blast Lift Station Degreaser
Lift stations and grease traps are a nightmare to clean. Grease Blast can make your life a lot easier!
GREASE BLAST is an industrial-strength floating lift station degreaser designed for wastewater and sewage treatment professionals. It's made from 100% all-natural orange peel oil, a powerful and natural degreaser. Orange oil contains D-Limonene which allows the product to float on top of the water. As the water levels of your floating lift station rise and fall, Grease Blast clings to pipe walls to break down stuck-on grease and to prevent future build-up.
This is a highly effective solution is also great for overing offensive odors. As Grease Blast floats on top of the water it traps and blocks harsh odors leaving behind a refreshing citrus scent.
- 100% PURE OIL CONTAINING D-LIMONENE. Grease Blast contains a high purity of D-Limonene, a naturally occurring, biodegradable solvent and degreaser extracted from the peels of oranges. NOTE: This is DISTILLATE BLEND D-LIMONENE. Color and fragrance vary depending on the citrus fruits from which the oil is derived. Color is usually gold or brown and D-Limonene content ranges from 30 to 60%.
- COATS THE WALLS OF YOUR LIFT STATION. Grease Blast floats on top of the water. As water levels rise and fall, the oil will coat the walls to break down fats, oils, and grease (FOG) in the lift station.
- QUICKLY DISSOLVES FOG. Grease Blast is an all-natural solvent that quickly dissolves grease, fats, oils, odors, et Great for grease traps, lift stations, sewer lines, and septic tanks.
- BLOCKS GASES AND TOXIC FUMES. Because the thick, dense, orange oil separates from the water and floats on the surface, Grease Blast keeps odors in. This will help keep offensive odors in and a fresh citrus aroma out.
- REMOVES GREASE THE NATURAL WAY. Grease Blast doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or alkalines, which means it's much safer for the environment and for your equipment. The biodegradable formula will not interfere with the biological digestion of existing bacteria.
Great for grease traps, lift stations, sewer lines, and septic tanks
Grease Blast uses a non-emulsifying formula so that it floats on the surface of the water to block offensive odors. As the water rises and falls, Grease Blast coats the surfaces of the lift station and removes heavy grease deposits from the walls. The biodegradable formula will not interfere with the biological digestion of existing bacteria.
D-Limonene is a very effective, naturally occurring, biodegradable solvent and degreaser, extracted from the peel of oranges. Our D-Limonene is produced by collecting juices from the orange citrus peel during a cold-press extraction to preserve a higher purity.
Our product floats on top of the water to clean the walls and floats. Because the thick, dense, orange oil separates from the water and floats on the surface, Grease Blast keeps odors in — not out. This will help keep offensive odors in and a fresh citrus aroma out.
Quickly Dissolves Grease and Oils
D-limonene is also known as “mother nature’s degreaser”. It has grease-cutting properties by acting as a solvent to help clean walls. Our formula is made into an orange oil, it coats the walls of the container and breaks down grease, oils, and fats.
No Harsh Chemicals
Our floating lift station degreaser contains no harsh chemicals or alkalies because the main ingredient (D-Limonene) comes from cold-pressed orange oils. You won’t have to worry about our formula interfering with the biological digestion of existing bacteria either
• 100 to 250 Gal Capacity = 32 oz every week
• 250 to 500 Gal Capacity = 64 oz every 7 to 10 days.
• 500 to 1000 Gal Capacity = 1 Gallon every 7 to 10 days.
1. Calculate the lift station's square foot of surface area. For circular lift stations do Length x Width / 2 = Surface Area. For square lift stations do Length x Width = Surface Area
2. Pour in the right amount of Grease Blast product into the lift station. One square foot of surface area equals a half-gallon of product. So if your lift station is 1000 square feet, you'll need 500 gallons of grease blast.
3. Maintain cleanliness of your lift station every 2-3 months. Simply just pour in more product every 2-3 months for maintenance.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.