NATURAL 100% Tech Grade D-Limonene
Tech Grade D-Limonene is an industrial-strength citrus solvent derived naturally from the peels of oranges. Biodegradable and non-toxic, Tech Grade D-Limonene is designed to remove stubborn soils and stains. It can also be used to make formulated products for applications, such as laundry and adhesive removal.
- 100% TECH-GRADE D-LIMONENE. D-Limonene is a naturally derived citrus solvent extracted from the peels of oranges. 100% natural, biodegradable, and non-toxic. Industrial strength.
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS. D-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Does not contain bleach, additives, or surfactants.
- GREAT FOR CLEANING & DEGREASING. Perfect on hard (non-porous) surfaces. Effective against adhesive, dirt, tar, grime, grease, and other hard-to-remove soils. Can be used in your laundry or as a waterless hand cleaner.
- HIGHEST PURITY AVAILABLE. 100% D-Limonene. Made in Florida, USA. Clear liquid appearance. Pleasant citrus aroma. Can be diluted 20:1 with water or used at full strength for industrial purposes.
- SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT. Never use a toxic chemical again. The best option for natural cleaning and degreasing is 100% D-Limonene. Your satisfaction guaranteed.
Enjoy a pleasant citrus aroma.
100% Pure Tech-Grade D- Limonene is naturally derived from the peels of oranges. Enjoy the relaxing and rejuvenating aroma of pure citrus as you use D-Limonene to clean your home. Whether you’re cleaning your stone countertops or removing laundry stains, you’ll get to enjoy a pleasant citrus scent, not a harsh chemical smell.
Harness the power of the orange.
Stop using bleach and ammonia to clean. There are better ways to get your home clean. One of the best ways is by using D-Limonene, which is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Can’t say the same for bleach.
Tackles messes with ease.
D-Limonene is an industrial-strength degreaser and surface cleaner. Whether you’re cleaning countertop grease or removing sticky adhesive, you can count on D-Limonene to work faster and better than any chemical you’ve used before.
D-Limonene is extremely effective on paraffin, grease, asphalt, adhesive/glue, tar, and more. Can be diluted 20:1 with water and a surfactant or used at full strength.
While D-Limonene can safely be used on granite, marble countertops, bathroom tiles, and similar hard surfaces, it is not recommended for polyethylene, polypropylene, natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene or Tygon. Compatibility should be determined by individual users on a case-by-case basis.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.