TRIPLE THREAT Selective Herbicide for Lawns & Turf
Kill broadleaf weeds without damaging your lawn.
Total Solutions Triple Threat is a highly concentrated selective herbicide. This product is designed to use in lawns, parks, and ornamental turf areas. Use Triple Threat to kill a wide variety of broadleaf weeds without harming existing decorative turf or grasses.
Triple Threat can also be used to control poisonous weeds, such as poison oak and poison ivy. Don’t risk getting a painful itchy rash from pulling poisonous weeds out by hand. Use Triple Threat instead.
NOT FOR SALE IN THESE STATES - AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, LA, ME, MA, ND, RI, VT, DC
For Texas & Washington: Buyer will be required to have a pesticide license to purchase/spray.
- SELECTIVE WEED KILLER. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn.
- POWERFUL FORMULA. Triple Threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application.
- EASY TO USE HERBICIDE. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area.
- POISON PROTECTION. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Triple Threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds.
- COST-EFFECTIVE. Cover more ground using less product. Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2,500 sq ft. Mix one gallon of Triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre.
Triple Threat is effective against: Burdock, English daisy, Lambsquarter, Plantain, Wild Aster, Canada thistle, Frenchweed, Mallow, wild carrot, Chicory, ground ivy, Morning glory, Wild garlic, Chickweed, Hawkweed, Mustard, Purslane, wild onion, Clover, Healall, Oxalis, Ragweed, Spotted spurge, Dandelion, Henbit, Pennywort, Smartweed, Dock, Jimson weed, Peppergrass, Sorrell, and many other broadleaf weeds.
Protect your garden.
Triple Threat can kill poison ivy and poison oak. Breathe a sigh of relief knowing that you and your family won’t need to sidestep poisonous leaves.
Enhance your curb appeal.
No one likes to look at stringy, unsightly weeds. If chickweed, dollarweed or quackgrass has invaded your lawn, Triple Threat can take care of it.
With Triple Threat, application is easy. Simply dilute the product accordingly and spray on the affected area. Triple Threat will do the rest of the work for you.
- For lawn grasses: Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2,500 sq ft. Mix one gallon of Triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre.
- Thistles, Bindweed, Dock, or Ragweed: Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water. Drench plants.
- Poison oak or Poison ivy: Mix 8 teaspoons in 2 quarts and drench plant.
At Factory Direct Chemicals, our dedication to our customers helps us stand out—and above—the competition. Enjoy:
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and easy shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.