Mold is a real-life villain. It finds comfort in dark places. It thrives in corners and shadows. It can take over your life in a matter of days. It can even harm you and your family -- if they’re allergic to mold or highly sensitive to unclean air.
But treating mold isn’t as scary as you might think. Since it's a side effect of trapped moisture, small amounts of mold can easily be cleaned. You just need to find the right cleaning product.
Try to act fast, as mold is more than just an eyesore. It can creep up on you in so many different ways, like plumbing leaks, roof leaks or leftover moisture from a storm and/or flood. Prolonged exposure could lead to respiratory problems, as well as skin and eye irritation. So, the quicker you take care of the mold, the faster you can put an end to your moisture problem.
- Order Gone! Mold, Mildew and Algae Stain Remover.
- Find an empty spray bottle. Wear protective gloves and old clothing.
- Open doors and windows first to aerate the room.
- Run a fan or dehumidifier to help the room breathe.
- Spray the affected area with Gone! and watch the mold disappear.
With the right product, cleaning mold is easy. Gone! eliminates mold, mildew and grime without the need for scrubbing. Doesn’t matter if the mold is indoors or outdoors. Use it on nearly any surface, from shower walls to wood decks to concrete driveways.
Gone! is perfect for small-scale mold remediation. For larger-scale mold problems, take extra precaution. You may need to call in a remediation specialist.
In either scenario, it's important to find the root cause of the mold and put an end to it immediately (whether it’s a leaky pipe or a something much worse).